March 10, 2016
9:00 - 18:00
Tour & Taxis, Brussels
Havenlaan 86C, 1000 Brussel
MPI Belgium will be present at the first Brussels Mice Day, organised on March 10, 2016 in Tour & Taxis.
This brand new concept combines a “targeted Mice trade show” and a “large exclusive Mice workshop” held on a single day in Brussels.
Meet with our team at Brussels Mice Day
If inside your company, national or international association, private or public sector institution, lobbyist organisation or embassy, you are responsible for researching, organising, planning or making budget decisions to find new convention or meeting infrastructures, particularly in Brussels.
If you’re planning trainings, motivation campaigns, conferences, seminars, meetings, networking events…
If you’re looking for new places, information on new technologies and business tourism.
6 reasons to attend Brussels MICE Day
• The unique opportunity to meet in only one day, near from you, up to 80 exhibitors from business tourism with concrete solutions
• To encounter and share with 400 to 500 visitors/peers also working in business meetings
• The possibility to discover new places, their renovations or modifications
• The guarantee to find quickly new and creative ideas
• To discover and perceive new trends and evolutions of the market
• To attend to high level conferences leaded by renown specialists, aimed for the associations in the morning, for the corporate the afternoon
Free services at Brussels Mice Day
• reception and free shuttle to and from the Gare du Midi (Thalys, Eurostar, ICE and other international trains)
• hotel bookings at reduced rates
• badges, cloakrooms and toilets
• conferences: 1 fully equipped room will enable international associations in the morning and corporate planners in the afternoon to attend a practical conference which meets their training needs in a specific subject directly linked with their day-to-day work (programme available shortly).
• breakfast with tea, coffee, fruit juices, water and pastries in the morning
• beverages (soft drinks, beers and wines), mini-sandwiches & tapas at lunchtime
• drinks and finger food at the end of the day for everyone